We are a church of Faith, Hope and Service...

When the railroads came to Finleyville, a group of Presbyterians organized to form a church of their own denomination.  At its Dec. 6, 1888 organizing meeting, 58 members were enrolled.  The first church building, erected in July of 1888, was a one-room frame rectangular building which stood on the same plot of ground as the present church.  A new church building of red brick was built and dedicated on Sunday, June 27, 1915.

 We invite you to become a part of the church today and a piece of its history tomorrow.


3595 Washington Avenue, Finleyville PA 15332 | Phone: 724-348-5689   

finleyvilleprchurch@yahoo.com

 

 

 

Worship Schedule

Adult Sunday School 9:15 am

Choir Practice 10:00 am

Worship Sunday 10:30 am

Children's Sunday School follows the Children's Message

 

Pastor Kevin Young

Clerk of Session: Dana Robinson

Staff:

Music Director: Mary Ida Ritchey

Secretary: Cheryl Smith

Custodian: Bill Manning



church.jpg

Upcoming Events
October 26:    Fellowship Lunch - following worship
                                     Session Meeting
November 2:  Daylight Savings Time Ends!
                                    Communion